Essential Oil - Rosemary
Essential Oil Rosemary - 10ml
Rosmarinus Officinalis - Therapeutic Grade 100% Pure and Natural
Rosemary has a woody, herbaceous and earthy aroma. While known for its use as a culinary herb and its combination with lamb, rosemary has been used since ancient times for other health-related purposes such as soothing digestive issues, improving memory and relieving aches and pains. Rosemary contains a naturally occurring chemical called carnosol, which is well known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reduces stomach aches and soothes digestive issues
- Hair care - stimulates follicle growth for stronger and longer hair
- Helps improve memory
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Bath: Add 5 to 6 drops to your bath to enjoy the benefits
- Diffusion: Add 3 to 5 drops to your diffuser
- Massage: Mix with fractionated coconut oil for a relaxing massage
- Digestion: Mix a couple drops with any carrier oil and rub on the stomach or feet
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after applying product. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Sourced from: Spain
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
You may like...