The Hello Menstrual Cup
You may have heard the term ‘menstrual cup’. That’s what the Hello Cup is. One of those. Say 'hello' to your period game changer!
- Multi-award-winning: Named Best Menstrual Cup by Cosmopolitan USA
Not only will your Hello Cup last for years and save you heaps of moolah, it’s also good for the environment, holds more than tampons and is unbelievably comfortable (as in you can’t even feel it).
- they’re reusable
- they don’t smell
- one cup will last you several years
- they can hold three times more than tampons
- they’re ideal for people of all ages, including teenagers, who have periods
- they’re ideal for athletes
- they are proudly made in New Zealand
- designed by people with vaginas for people with vaginas
- they’re comfortable
- they are easy to use
- you never get ‘caught short’
- they don’t dry out your vjayjay like tampons do!
They come in 3 sizes:
We don’t recommend buying your cup based on your flow alone. Instead, sizing is based on fitness and age. We find that physically fit people are often best suited to the M regardless of age.
Hello Cup XS = Extra small/teen. Designed specifically for teenagers, this is our smallest, softest cup but still pops open easy peasy. It’s the perfect choice for teenagers, petite users or those who prefer a ‘mini’ tampon. Great for young beginners.
Hello Cup S/M = Small to Medium This is our ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup. If you are under 35 years and/or super sporty, this is a good bet.
Hello Cup L = Large (L for ‘Lovely’) This is best for those over 35 who feel their pelvic floor is not what it used to be.
Designed by a registered nurse, made from 100% medical grade TPE, contains no silicone, latex, BPA's or heavy metals. FDA registered.
Here's how to use the Hello Menstrual Cup
Cleaning is easy - Hello Sterilising Spray
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
You may like...